Here you can find answers to common questions like:
- What is type 2 diabetes?
- How can type 2 diabetes affect my body?
- What can I do to look after myself while managing my diabetes?
The Quick guides are designed to be read in 15 minute sessions and they have summaries of the most important information on topics like understanding your medicines, eating with type 2 diabetes and quitting smoking.
We will only pass on your information to third parties in the following situations:
- If we choose to share aggregate anonymised information with business contacts and partners;
- Where legally permitted or required; and/or
- Where disclosure is made with your consent.
We continue to work closely with UCL to improve the Website and to undertake research to benefit people with type 2 diabetes. We will ask you if we may share your personal information with UCL doctors and researchers for research purposes. If you have agreed, we will pass your information to UCL doctors and researchers conducting the research..